Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Menus for the month of August

Since I'm still on summer break, I've been able to plan breakfast and lunch menus going from the last week of July all the way through the end of August. I'm sure there will be changes along the way, but it sure helps to have a plan in place. My goal for this blog is to publish the menus ahead of time, then update with recipes and photos once I've made them. Plenty of the things I have planned are recipes I haven't used before, so I very well may have things that don't turn out well. Maybe I'll even start another blog called "Food FAIL" or something like that. But let's push away the negative thoughts and get excited about what's to come!



Date /Breakfast /Dinner

M 7.27 /Smoothies and toast/ Patty melts and home fries

T 7.28 /Breakfast burritos / Rachael Ray's Lemon Chicken

W 7.29 /Oatmeal with apple topping / Left Overs

R 7.30 /Cereal / KFC

F 7.31 /Cereal / Barro's Pizza

Sat 8.1/ Cereal or Bagels / Restaurant-Style Chicken Tenders

Sun 8.2 /(Fast Sunday) /Pork and potatoes



M 8.3 /Muffins /Zucchini Patties, cous cous, and cottage cheese

T 8.4/ Egg biscuits/ Pizza Pasta Salad

W 8.5 /French toast / Tuna melts and onion rings

R 8.6/ Breakfast Pizza/ Leftovers or Fish sticks

F 8.7/ Cereal / Chicken Enchiladas and Black Beans

Sat 8.8/ Bagels or Cinnamon Rolls/ BBQ chicken pizza pockets or cheese pockets

Sun 8.9/ Eggs and toast/ Crockpot Lemon Chicken and Rice



M 8.10/ Bagels or Cinnamon Rolls/ Meatloaf Patties and Ranch "chips"

T 8.11/ English Muffin Breakfast Rounds/ Tomato soup and grilled cheese

W 8.12/ Waffles/ Fish sticks and tots

R 8.13/ Breakfast Burritos/ Left overs or sandwiches

F 8.14/ Pop Tart or granola bar/ Pizza or Eat out

Sat 8.15/ Cereal/ Taco Salad

Sun 8.16/ Pancakes/ My Favorite Soup and Bread



M 8.17/ Muffins/ Turkey Ritz Burger and mashed potatoes

T 8.18/ Oatmeal or Turnovers/ Fish That Tastes Like Doritos and Rice

W 8.19/ Ham and cheese rollups/ Chicken Parmesan

R 8.20/ English muffins/ Left overs or sandwiches

F 8.21/ Donuts/ Quesadillas and beans

Sat 8.22/ Cereal/ Sloppy Joes

Sun 8.23/ Orange Rolls/ French Bread Sandwiches



M 8.24/ Toaster Strudel/ My birthday! We're going out!

T 8.25/ French toast/ Peachy Pork Picante

W 8.26/ Breakfast burritos/ BBQ Chicken sandwiches and potato skins

R 8.27/ Monkey bread or Egg pockets/ Left overs or fish sticks

F 8.28/ Smoothies and toast/ Pizza or Calzones

Sat 8.29/ Pop Tarts or Cereal/ Chicken Alfredo

Sun 8.30/ Waffles/ Stuffed Shells



Whew! If you made it to the end of this, congratulations! I know the formatting may make it uncomfortable to read, but right now I can't figure out if there's any way to insert a table. If/when I figure it out, I will re-format it, or at least do it next time so it's easier to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment